OKINAWA CHRISTIAN JUNIOR COLLEGE EDUCATIONAL PRINCIPLES
Okinawa Christian Junior College provides outstanding educational opportunities grounded in Christian ethics. It promotes excellence in scholarship and develops mature individuals who are prepared to contribute their knowledge and talents to today’s diverse global society.
DEPARTMENT OF ENGLISH
- develop students’ communicative competence in both English and Japanese
- develop students’ ability to understand international relations
- improve students’ powers of presentation
- produce students who are capable of serving society and contributing to a peaceful future.
DEPARTMENT OF EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE AND EDUCATION
- We aim to produce creative and sensitive nursery school and kindergarten teachers imbued with Christian values
- We produce mature nursery school and kindergarten teachers by putting a lot of value on communication between teachers and students
- We offer a wide variety of classes which provide students with the practical skills they’ll need in their work
- We produce nursery school and kindergarten teachers who can contribute to the local area from an international viewpoint